Angelo GousseM.D. Request An Appointment
- Undergraduate- City University of New York
- Medical School- Yale University School of Medicine
- Residency- Baylor College of Medicine
- Fellowship- University of California, Los Angeles
- Female Urology
- Pelvic Floor Reconstruction
Dr. Gousse specializes in urodynamics, female urology and pelvic floor reconstruction. He is a graduate of the City University of New York (York College). He received his medical degree with highest honors from the Yale University School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston and a postdoctoral fellowship in urodynamics, female urology, and pelvic floor reconstruction at the University of California Los Angeles.
Dr. Gousse is board-certified in urology by the American Board of Urology.
Practice Website: www.gousseurology.com