Babak SheikhM.D. Request An Appointment
- Joint Replacement
- Undergraduate- Rutgers University
- Medical School- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Internship- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
- Residency- Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowship- Rothman Institute
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Total Joint Replacement of the Hip and Knee
Dr. Sheikh is an orthopaedic surgeon, specializing in total joint replacement of the hip and knee. He received his undergraduate degree from Rutgers University and earned his medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. He completed an internship at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and residency at Montefiore Medical Center. He then completed a fellowship at the Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson Medical Center.
Dr. Sheikh is board-certified in orthopaedic surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.