Katherine Kosche, M.D.
- Internal Medicine
- Undergraduate-University of Illinois
- Post-graduate- Columbia University
- Medical School- University of Miami School of Medicine
- Internship- Montefiore Medical Center
- Residency- Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowship- Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Kosche specializes in gastroenterology. She performed her undergraduate studies at the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana. She then attended Columbia University where she earned her Ph.D. in Genetics. Her doctoral research used the techniques of molecular biology to study the regulation of human globin (blood) genes. After completing her Ph.D., Dr. Kosche graduated from University Of Miami School Of Medicine. She did her internship and residency training in Internal Medicine at Montefiore Medical Center, and completed a gastroenterology fellowship at Montefiore.