David ShenassaM.D. Request An Appointment
- Medical School- Technion Israel Institute of Technology
- Residency- North-Shore Long Island Jewish Health System
- Fellowship- University of Southern California Medical Center
- Hand and Wrist Reconstructive Surgery
- Sports Injuries and Trauma
Dr. Shenassa is a fellowship trained Hand, Wrist and Microvascular Surgeon. He specializes in Reconstructive Surgery on the Hand and Wrist, Sports Injuries and Trauma. After completing his surgical residency in New York at the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, an affiliate of the NYU/Albert Einstein Schools of Medicine, he moved to Los Angeles to complete his sub-specialty training. Dr. Shenassa was a fellow in the Joseph H. Boyes Hand and Microvascular Surgery Fellowship Program in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine. At USC, he worked under the expert team of doctors directly responsible for the care and treatment of the USC Trojans athletic teams.
Practice Website: www.sflortho.com