- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Medical School – Nova Southeastern University; Davie, FL
- Residency – Peninsula Hospital; Far Rockaway, NY
- Fellowship – Peninsula Hospital; Far Rockaway, NY
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee ligament reconstruction and meniscal Surgery
- Complex shoulder injuries; impingement, rotator cuff injury, and instability
- Non Sports related orthopedic conditions; arthritis, knee replacement, hip replacement, complex shoulder replacement, fractures and trauma injuries.
Dr. Shaw earned his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine Degree from Nova Southeastern University in Davie, FL. He performed his Internship and
Residency at Peninsula Hospital in Far Rockaway, NY. Dr. Shaw then completed a Sports-Medicine Fellowship at the Florida Orthopedic Institute in Temple Terrace, FL. He is Board Certified through the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery serving the South Florida community.
Practice Website: www.florthocare.com