- Undergraduate- Temple University
- Medical School- Temple University School of Medicine
- Residency- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship- University of California San Diego Medical Center
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hand and Microvascular Surgery
Dr. Gellman is an orthopaedic surgeon, specializing in hand and microvascular surgery. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical engineering from Temple University. He also earned his medical degree from Temple University. He completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and a hand and microvascular Surgery fellowship at the University of California San Diego Medical Center.
Dr. Gellman is board-certified in orthopaedic surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.