Dr. David Blum M.D.
- Undergraduate- University of Florida
- Medical School- University of Florida College of Medicine
- Internship- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Residency- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Fellowship- University of Pittsburgh
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
Dr. Blum is an orthopaedic surgeon, specializing in surgery of the hand and upper extremities. He earned his bachelor's degree from University of Florida, and his medical degree from University of Florida College of Medicine. After completed a surgical internship at Orlando REgional Medical Center, he completed an orthopaedic surgery residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He went on to further training by completing a fellowship in hand and upper extremity surgery at University of Pittsburgh.
Dr. Blum is board-certified in orthopaedic surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.